If you don’t know about the CodeSharper PowerPoint Helper Library, then go and take a look! I have created a demonstration PowerPoint Presentation using the library. It is included in the GitHub repository, however, if you want to just check out the demo presentation, then click here.
The example provides a demonstration of the following functionality:
- Open an existing PowerPoint presentation file (a template in our case)
- Clone existing slides
- Add Textboxes with text
- Format textboxes
- Create complex shapes such as arrows and stars
- Create a 3D chart with title and add custom data to it
- Add a picture to a slide
- Export slides as PNG images
- Save the PowerPoint presentation
- Close a PowerPoint presentation
- Close the PowerPoint application
The code to create the above can be found in the program.cs included in the source code on GitHub.